5.7.06

Molo

Club elections today. Haha! I ran for president and won! No one dared to run against me. Eh di kayo tumakbo eh. Bahala kayo, choice niyo yan. :P

We cooked Molo Soup kanina sa club time. It was fun working with my groupmates, lalo na kay Erika! haha. I never thought I'd have a great time with a sophomore, knowing that I hated their batch kasi most of them are playtime-focused school-girls. :P Haha. Pero Erika is an exception. Haha. Magkakasundo kami nito! No, not because we both know someone. Not that. Not that. Wala, it just seems that we're of the same wavelength. Ang cool. Haha. :P Favorite club mate.

O wag na mag-selos o mag tampururot 'yung iba dyan dahil kasama ko naman kayo sa bawat libreng sandali ko sa paaralan. :P Haha. :D

I actually can't believe that I'm loving my company with a sophomore. Haha. I don't mean anything here against the sophomores. I just find some of them really immature and childlike. Ride in my school bus and you'll see. You'd probably hate their batch afterwards. Peace. :P I am not stereotyping you, dear schoolmates. :D

Oh well, no classes for 2 days! College orientation whole day for two days! Actually, I do not see the point of having this activity kasi we're done with our college applications. So, what now? Anyway, thanks to the school for giving us free time kahit papaano. :D

I need a good stock epithet. I suck at describing myself.

Who can make me a good one for my highschool yearbook? I'll also make one for you in return.

I'll see it first at kung maganda, I'll take it. Kung hindi, no way.

Haha. Arte. :D

Congrats sa'ting lahat na officers! :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home