27.6.06

Plain Average

I should not be blogging right now since I have a lot to do for school but what the hey, I can't resist. XD

I got my transcript of grades from my freshman to junior year a while ago. Blah. Don't ask why I got it. The grades that were printed on the paper were my final grades. and I tell you, the final grades are different from your 4th quarter grades. I think they're the arithmetic mean of your grades for the 4 quarters. Oh well. It's either you see a lower one or a higher one. Blech. I realized na hindi ko dapat hintayin pa 'yung 4th quarter para bumawi. Apektado lahat eh. I am not saying this because their low or what. Wala, ang sayang eh. Oh well, enough of that. I just wonder why the staff in the Registrar's Office didn't make me pay 50 pesos for the transcript eh the Guidance Office is requiring us to pay an additional of 50 pesos for processing college applications that require our transcripts. i.e. UPCAT and ACET.

Ang mahal ng ACET. 555. Wala lang.

Club day tomorrow. I don't know if there would be also club elections tomorrow. I am planning to run for president. I just hope that my clubmates would allow me. I have a hint that they would have to choose between Trixie and I. Blech. So, if you're my clubmate, please vote for me. :D

Physics is getting hard as well as Math IV.

Okay, tapos ko nang i-print 'yung list ng club members. Have to go. :D

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger sandrine said...

I really, really want to be a club officer. XD Good luck sa 'tin tomorrow. They *better* vote for me.(and for you as well. ^_^) Nyahaha. XP

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 2:51:00 AM  
Blogger Malditix said...

haha. next Wednesday pa. I wonder why they didn't make it today. Haha. may na-"offend" ata tayo kanina sa club. whatever. blech. I better not put it here.

;)) why do you want to be a club officer, by the way? :))

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 2:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home