1.7.06

Regrets

I should not have decided to take ACET. Ay nako. This is shit. Rawr. Now, I am being forced to take courses that are pre-law courses. Kasi raw, if I am going to be a lawyer, mas yayaman daw ako. *(&(*^*&% nako.

I am not after the money. I am after the service. -- Pang-CL. Seryoso.

What now? 4 of these courses would end up in my application form:

  • Interdiciplinary Studies
  • Legal Management
  • AB Psychology
  • Political Science
  • Health Sciences

Swerte pa ako kung masingit ko pa yung Health Sciences at kung pumasa ako dun.

I have to study more. More. More. More.

I will pass Ateneo. UP.

**Imagining myself as a lawyer sounds bullshit. Shit talaga. SOrry.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger sandrine said...

aba, new layout. :)

c mommy nga sbi mag-UP na lang ako.
sbi nmn ng dad ko ateneo na lang.
ano ba. :))

Buti ka pa alam mo kung ano gusto mo. Ako nga 'di ko alam. :( pfft.

Saturday, July 01, 2006 2:35:00 AM  
Blogger Malditix said...

hay nako. I hate this layout. di ko mailagay yung links and tagboard. oh well.

Ako rin eh. Sabi ng mom ko, UP. Sabi ni papa, Ateneo.

Di ko gusto yung courses dyan. Health Sciences lang gusto ko. hay nako. :(

I just think that I do not fit in the atenean crowd. :( that's the only reason.

Saturday, July 01, 2006 3:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home