9.7.06

Lazy

I woke up at 6:30 am today for no reason. I do not really know why I wake up very early during Sundays, kahit na nagpuyat ako kagabi.

Oh well, since I really do not have anything to do, today, I started highlighting stuff on my review module. My review teacher told us to start with our strengths and work out on our weaknesses a couple of weeks before the actual exam because what we have is a short-term memory, kaya ganun. So I started with Language Proficiency and Reading Comprehension today. I am not yet really finished because I got bored. I can't be in the room for a long time, doing only one same thing. What I did to lessen the boredom? I got my Ateneo pamphlet and read everything written there. Now, I'm decided. I now know what courses to put in my Ateneo form.

I also think that I'm already finished with my essay. I don't know if this one will be final. I just got really bored kanina kaya I started working on it na.

I still have a stock epithet to work on. Hay.

Classes start again tomorrow. I had my hair cut yesterday and I'm hating it now. Urrgh.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger sandrine said...

Ayos naman ung essay. Hiwa-hiwalayin mo lang, ung sentences. XD Nakaka-*woah* lang tignan 'pag isang paragraph lang. Then again, that's just my opinion. ^_^
'Di naman ako magaling sa pagsulat. Hanggang pangarap lang. Pfft.

Good luck with your essay. Yung akin nga 'di ko pa nasisimulan. :P GOod luck rin sa 'kin.

Sunday, July 09, 2006 5:13:00 AM  
Blogger Malditix said...

I'm changing this. I'll be editing this post din. Mukha akong atat sa ACET..

Sunday, July 09, 2006 5:37:00 AM  
Blogger Malditix said...

I am not actually liking the reactions of some schoolmates that have read this one. No, that does not include you.

You know I hate it when they say the wehhh?! thing. I HATE THAT. So, better edit this one. :D

Sunday, July 09, 2006 5:38:00 AM  
Blogger sandrine said...

i see. :D

Monday, July 10, 2006 2:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home