27.3.06

Whoops. This is the last time, pala.

Well, I think that this really is the last time. Haha. Labo. If you don't get it, then don't think about it. Right, Danica? Haha. :)

I haven't been online for days. I just don't feel getting online. That's it. Haha. Exams are up this week and I haven't studied anything yet. Oh yeah, I tried studying yesterday, when I woke up at 2pm but I ended up staring at my notes because my left eye was aching and I cannot concentrate. Prino-problema ko pa kahapon yung bwisit na lab instruments na yan na kailangan i-replace. Burden.

Last Friday, I deleted all of my unwanted YM buddies. I just don't like seeing their names in my Messenger list and I also don't want to be bothered by that knocking sound everytime they get online or whatsoever. I deleted all of them. All the names of the people I do not want. A minute fraction belongs to my batchmates. Maybe I deleted 1 or 2. Yung mga extremes lang talaga. The majority have one thing in common. And that is ________. I would not want to put it here to avoid any "offensement" as they say it. Haha.

We had our club's last "performance" a while ago and I was just so disappointed with the members and with myself. I promise, I am really gonna change the club next year. Got to change it. There will be members next year. There will be. There will be. I have to think this way. There will be.

Awww. We had our last English class today. I'll surely miss Ms. Platon. She's one of the most effective teachers I had. She's just so amazing. :) We also had our last Geometry, Chemistry class today. I'll also miss Mrs. Dino, one of my favorite teachers since 2nd year. I don't know why I like her. I just love her though I don't so love her subject. Haha. Regarding Chem, I'll also miss Mrs. Torralba, and her hilarious expressions during classes. Yung bakla-effect niya or effect ba yun or tunay. Haha. Saya.

3rd year was wonderful. Awww. This is also the last day that I sat next to Maro and Kim, and Via. I'll miss Maro, Kim, Via, Ellanie, Danica, Charie Kay--KATARUNGAN!

Haha. Guess it's still early to evaluate and say all of these stuff.

Got to go and meet Arrhenius. Haha. :)

**If you are reading, tag! Make the tagboard alive. It's on the right part of the page. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home