14.3.06

One with the clouds. :)

I was in the school bus, on my way home when I suddenly remembered that I wasn't able to give my Formal Theme IV to Alex Lee. Now that's what you call super duper stupid. No, don't think that I am just making an alibi because I "forgot" making it. Well, if you know me, you would undoubetdly agree because you know that when it comes to stuff like that (formal themes, comm. ex, projects), I see to it that I have it before entering the holy gates of the school. I am just super duper stupid for I forgot to give it to Alex Lee. I was just so preoccupied of the events that happened today. So the first thing that I'm gonna do tomorrow is have my formal theme passed to Ms. Platon.

Turn-Over ceremonies today. By the way, I was partnered with Ate Alya. So, there's nothing too new because we're already acquaintances even before today's ceremonies. Kaharap ko siya sa boosters. so part din siya ng "Enerva team" haha. As souvenir, she gave me her 4th year patch and I gave her a Darna drawing since I know that she loves the super heroine so much. And, it's enough and fulfilling that at least, I made her smile. :) (don't get me wrong here and think that I'm crushing on her. Hellow.)

It's just so funny that Ate Aisha's responsibilties and duties as president was already turned over to me. Funny. Super funny. I just can't imagine myself leading the club. This really will be a challenge.

In less than 15 days, we'll unofficially be the seniors in the school! Woohoo! 4th year. I'm gonna change my patch to number 4 na! Haha. This seems to be the shortest school year, ever! and by the way, the bloodiest, too. Aww. But I'll surely miss some of the outgoing seniors.. :(

Everything just went on fine and all right!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home