25.2.06

Boyps

I just get so annoyed when people ask me this question: May boyfriend ka na ba? Sino bago mong boyfriend. Hellow. As if I had one. Hellow.

Do people really see me the kind of girl who engages to romantic relationships and stuff immediately?! Hellow. Ako pa. Eh nung prom na nga lang, for instance, inis na inis na sa'kin yung photographer kasi ayoko nung poses na binibigay niya.. yung mga may hawak hawak..

And I just get so annoyed when people ask me that question stated above. Especially the Sino bago mong boyfriend? question. Rawr..

I would sound like a hypocrite if I'd say that I don't wish to have one.. but, not now. There'll be the right time and it's not now.. Maybe 10 years from now. :)

So stop blabbing things about me that involves boys and boyfriends.. None of them are true. Especially the thing about Michael Jordan.. not true. sorry.

GALS TOMORROW! GO HOLY SPIRIT!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home