4.3.06

Table Number One

I'm being productive now. I guess.. let's just say that I am not into cramming. I just hate cramming. If others say that their "creative sides" come out when cramming, mine does not. My media log last quarter was my lowest-ranking media log. I never got a below 40 score in media logs. What I got last quarter was 37. I hate that. Maybe that's the reason why my Media Awareness grade decreased. So today, I finished all the entries for my media log. at least, I would not cram it anymore.. The only thing that I need to do now is the outline for my term paper.

Where the hell will I be able to find books about paranormal phenomena?! I tried to search the school's library and I wasn't able to find even a single book. What do you expect from a library of a catholic school? Of course schools like mine don't focus on books such that. All books that I found in the library's generals section are books about religion... I should have picked Saints as my term paper topic so that I'd have a lot of sources. I must go to UP library.

Parang kelan lang first day of school ko palang as freshman sa holy.. ngayon, less than a month nalang, 4th yr na ako. Sobrang bilis talaga. Summer. Review classes.. preparations.. Super bilis. Parang kelan lang, tuwang tuwa ako sa bio kasi super saya ng lessons.. parang kelan lang, nangangamote ako sa Algebra kasi confused pa ako nun ... Ang bilis. Nakakalungkot nga lang talaga kasi may mga malapit na rin kaming umalis..

Saya ng 3rd yr! High light ng school year na toh ung GALs! :) hindi talaga yung prom kasi di naman ako masyadong nag enjoy nun..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home