6.1.06

It's the 6th of January, 2006. 28 days before the prom and still:

**I'm not having any form of communication with my prom date.. the last time I talked with him was December 26th. Now, how's that?

**I'm still a fat bitch.

Yeah. A fat bitch weighing 120 lbs. Yeah. I'm proud that I'm weighing 120 lbs. According to our school physician, my weight's so okay. Yeah. That's it.. It's so okay. God, I want it marvelous. Not just okay.. So now.. I'm suffering just to control my appetite. I'm controlling myself. I'm refusing to eat as much as before.. I even eat lunch now just to make my metabolism faster.. To make things more dramatic, I'm already doing my kickboxing every night. Yes. EVERY NIGHT. Before I do my geom homework, I see to it that I have done it. Before I study for the bullshit chemistry thing, I do it. It seems that getting fit and slimmer tops my priority list this season. but of course, I see to it that my academic status is still doing good. So far, I'm still doing good in all subjects.. and still confused with Geometry. Let me quote this: Damn. Math can't understand these circles. Now, how's that, Sandrine? Hahaha. Just Kidding.

Got to sleep. My prom gown's apple green and I just love it. At least, I'll have less prom gown clones.. Haha. :)

TWO THOUSAND and SEVEN. Deymn.. I must be insane. I really am. Haha. Can't deny it.

Good night.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home