1.1.06

hi cb.. happy new year.. - Papa

so ask me how it was to spend your new year's eve without your closest family members except for your freaking little brother.

it was boring. I am not saying that it was boring because I celebrated it with my grandparents, tita and brother. It was boring because we had nothing to do after having the traditional Media Noche..

I received a lot of text messages greeting me as the new year comes.. I didn't reply to all of them. hahaha.. I called Paola (my long-time best best friend) last night and we really had a good chat. I told her that I'm gonna call her today but I forgot.. Haha.. I'll just call her on the 19th, on her birthday. Haha.. That will surely make her happy. :) I also called Danielle.. :)

I just hope and pray that this year would be a good year for me. A good year for Geometry and Chemistry. And this year, 2006, a lot of supposed-to-be -good events will take place.. the prom, of course, exams, finals, college entrance tests, and a lot more to come.. haha..

I still feel sad and humiliated. Nothing has changed. I even feel irritated now.

Happy new year, to me... Happy year, too. I'll miss 2005. A lot has happened this year.. but of course, 2004 will still be the most memorable and fruitful year of my life. :)

Clarissa.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home