7.11.05

Test results are already out. So far, my test results are okay. I'm not really looking forward to the Trigo test result. Bahala na si Pedrosa. I talked with Mrs. Torralba before going home and asked her if this quarter's grade was already sufficient and she told me that she will give me the result tomorrow. According to "my computations", it was already sufficient that's why I am hoping that we would have the same computations or if not, also the same computations. Please.

3rd quarter for sure would be a tough quarter. Hay. I really promise to do really good in this quarter even though I am already meeting the polynomials in Geom and Trigo. Raar. Polynomials.



I HATE YOU. YOU'LL FEEL MY WRATH LITTLE BY LITTLE.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home