30.10.05

Nothing extraordinary happened today. It was very boring. I mean boring. Surprisingly, I didn't mind to snooze today. The reason? I don't know why. I'm so so so irritated. I found out that my grandparents went shopping today and didn't even mind to call me to join them. Wow, first time.. and to think that it's my birthday tomorrow. Wow. That's nice.

My birthdays have been always snooze days... Yes. I'm not that kind of person who longed for birthday parties.. Nah.. That's not me. I'm actually on my way to losing weight and I don't actually wanna eat. I just want to have chickenjoy from Jollibee. Jolog?? I don't know why I'm craving for Jollibee.. Maybe it's because of the chickenjoy advertisements.. and, It's like already years that I haven't been to Jollibee... People say that it's jologs dining in at Jollibee. Hey, Jollibee's chicken is better than McDo's.

Enough of that Jollibee thing...

I'm glad to know that people really haven't forgotten my birthday. Haha. I'm just really waiting for the birthday greetings from 3 people. Only 3 people. May it be through text, call, e-mail, friendster message, testimonial or Y!M. I'm just waiting for their greetings. Their greeting would definitely make my day! Even though without Jollibee. haha. I'm serious. Birthday greetings from these people would be enough to make me extremely blissful. When I mean, extremely blissful, I mean sobrang ligaya.. walang kasing saya! Ayos lang kung walang mag regalo sa'kin. Basta maalala lang ako nung tatlong yun..

Hay.. tomorrow's my day!!! Yeah. Surely. I've been longing for this day. :)

Girl, in less than 2 hours, you're 15!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home