12.8.06

Healthy!

Wow. Exams na next week and.. Surprise! Surprise! I'M VERY WELL AND NOT SICK!

I'll be experiencing the "normal first quarterly tests!" -- in aircon rooms. :) haha.

If you don't know, for the past 3 years, I've been taking my first quarterly tests in the Guidance Center because it's a special one. Why? because I always get terribly sick during August. High fever, Chickenpox, Dengue.. yey! I'm not sick. I'm healthy! :D

I am actually excited to take the exams despite the very ugly schedule. On Tuesday, we'll be having regular classes in the morning and then exams in the afternoon. Urrrgh. Panget.

I'm glad I'm healthy. I was actually thinking before (summer) that I might not be able to take the UPCAT because I always get sick in August. Well.. I am healthy. :)

Happy!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger sandrine said...

lol. Congratulations to you. :))

(Sabay nagkasakit ka daw nung test days na mismo eh noh. Nyahaha. Joke lang. XD)

Saturday, August 12, 2006 2:08:00 AM  
Blogger Malditix said...

haha. that can actually happen.

Just like noong 2nd yr.. I got sick the day before.

no, please.

Saturday, August 12, 2006 2:13:00 AM  
Blogger sandrine said...

Whoa. Haha. Pray! Ahaha.
Siguro naman 'di ka na magkakasakit. Sobra na 'yon. Haha.

Saturday, August 12, 2006 2:50:00 AM  
Blogger Malditix said...

oo. hindi na. kaya wag ka magulo dyan. haha. :D

Saturday, August 12, 2006 10:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home