9.8.06

Three is a crowd

I feel bad. I feel bad. I feel bad. I am so tired. Tired of school work. Tired of whatever..

I am starting to feel isolated. Am I not enough for you? What do you want? Am I not that fun for you? What do you want? Sheesh. I should have chosen the other option nalang.

If you can't get it, then don't. I know you won't.

Thanks to "my girl", Erica who reminded me that the exams are already next week. I thought it's still next next week. I'm a big irresponsible student for not knowing that.

There are 14 subjects to take in the exams. Whew. Good luck to me.

ACET self-review is going good. I just don't know what kind of math problems will pop out in the day of the test once I open the test booklet. I hope it won't be consisted of gazillion trigonometric stuff because that's the math branch wherein I really really really suck.

Okay, got to go. There's Leng's profile write-up waiting for me. :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger sandrine said...

pfft. is "you" me? haha. well, if it is, sorry.

Also, sorry about the write-up. it's not that i have not done it yet, but the way I wrote it wasn't very.. sensible.

I mean, parang kalat kasi ung sinulat ko. May gusto akong palabasin sa write-up, pero hindi ko magawang i-describe. Well, something like that. Errrr.

I've been racking my brains since yesterday to create a good profile for you, but I just can't do it. Errr. I've been asking for help to almost everyone (well, except you. XP nakakahiya naman sayo.) to help me with the write-up. Tch. I can't find anyone who can help. I guess I just have to do my best.

Anyway, I'm really, really sorry.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 4:16:00 AM  
Blogger Malditix said...

how paranoid. haha.

siguro may ginawa kang hindi maganda noh kaya iniisip mo na ikaw 'yun? haha. kidding.

it's okay. :) if you can't make one, then don't. you can't force it no matter how hard you try. :) just promise that you'll use what I have written for you. That would be fine. :D

I guess I'd be the babbling armored van forever. :)

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 4:43:00 AM  
Blogger sandrine said...

Hah. I made another write-up. Well.. All I can say is that it's not that good, but , uhh, better than the first one I made. I think. XD But what I had written was quite short really, and I'm not sure if you'll like it. Haha. Plus, my title/stock epithet sucks. ( the one I made) Haha. Couldn't think of a good title, sorry.

Anyway, I'm off get ready for the oral defense. Bleh.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 6:14:00 AM  
Blogger Malditix said...

the one you made was short and sweet. :) but I have to admit that I have to change the stock epithet itself. :) I'll just change one adjective.

Thanks!

Thursday, August 10, 2006 3:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home