29.7.06

Harder!

I am actually relieved that I made it into the top 100 of our review batch. Out of 500+ struggling high school seniors of different science high schools, exclusive schools, co-ed schools, public schools, or whatever schools, I made it into the top 100. Don't ask what rank but, I am surely relieved. The facilitator said I have a chance of passing UPCAT. Yeah, only a chance. Of course no one knows who'll really pass. I have 70,000 people from all over the country to beat.

Got to study and work harder! Harder. Harder. I'm days from the exam that'll change my life. DAYS. 7 fast days. 7 more fast days and I'll be setting my feet on the semi-termite-infested Institute of Chemistry pavillion of the most sought for university here in the country. Okay, it's not funny anymore. I used to laugh and think it's silly to get nervous when it comes to stuff like this. No, it's not funny anymore. It's not silly. I've got 70,000 heads to beat. It's me against 70,000. Sheesh. The number makes it more terrifying.

So, tonight, I have the CL project, the Sulating Pormal 1, and the Physics homework to do. Tomorrow, I'll get up early (promise!) and hear mass and review for Science and Math. I'd review Science and Math until Thursday. I'll pray on Friday. Pray and sleep on Saturday. And on SUNDAY, THE BIG DAY, I'll be taking the exam that would dictate the direction of my life in the next n years.

70,000 heads to beat.

Oh my, this makes me think the idea of not going to school for 5 days just to review Science and Math. Okay, that's stupidity, I know. But what the hey, what do you care? If I go crazy and desperate, I'd really do that. I'll do it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home