15.4.06

Most Sinful

The Holy Week's gonna end tomorrow. Yeah, buti naman.

This holy week 2006, I admit that I have been the most sinful Clarissa. Yeah. Instead of getting good, I was too sinful and this week probably was the week in my entire life where I have been super sinful. As in super. And it's not really good. Not.really.good.at.all.

Actually, the whole week, I've only done 2 sins but, 2 big sins kaya yun, sama talaga. :( haha. Kung ano man yun, sa'kin nalang. 'di ko na talaga uulitin, swear. I really can't resist temptation.

I changed my layout to a default one na muna. I really want to have a 70s retro inspired layout. So far, I haven't seen a good one yet.

A while ago, someone asked me why I don't like to add personally unknown people in my friendster and YM list. If you have seen my friendster profile, I have one there written If we haven't acquainted in any or whatever way, don't add me because I won't add you back--preferably for personal links only. Hmm. I don't add friends just to make my friends list full and then make up another account again. Kung para sa iba, yung friendster, paramihan ng friends at accounts, sa'kin hindi. :D pati sa YM. aanhin mo naman yung napaka-raming friends tas di mo naman kinakausap? Okay lang kung kakilala mo, you'd probably need to contact that person in particular cases. Ang panget kaya kung ang dami mong friends sa YM tas di mo naman kakilala or whatsoever. Better refuse those unknown invitations.

My cousin, Inna called a while ago and she said that there would be a small immediate family gathering tomorrow.

Err. I just want to rest at home.

Happy birthday to my grandmom in Canada. :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home